Metagenics Endefen GI Support 28 servings 420 grams powder
Endefen GI Support nutritionally provides normal gastrointestinal support in a multi-dimensional formula.
Metagenics Endefen GI Support is uniquely designed to nutritionally support the overall health and function of the upper gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This exceptional formula goes far beyond the competition by addressing multiple factors that contribute to GI health.
- Supports the integrity of the gastric lining by promoting the growth of gastric mucosal cells.
- Promotes the optimal thickness and strength of the protective gastric mucin layer.
- Selectively promotes Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus acidophilus growth to support balanced, normal flora.
- Provides key nutrients to enhance GI immune system function.
- Promotes the production of beneficial short-chain fatty acids, and a decrease in generation of ammonia and beta-glucuronidase.
Dosage and Directions
Mix 2 level tablespoons in two to four ounces of juice or water one to two times daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Endefen GI Support by Metagenics contains:
SERVING SIZE: 2 level tablespoons (15 g)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 28
AMOUNT PER SERVING: Calories 54 Calories from Fat 18 Total Fat 2 gSaturated Fat 0.5 gCholesterol 0 mg Total Carbohydrate 11 gDietary Fiber 3 gSugars 4 gProtein 1 gVitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 300 mg Calcium (ascorbate) 34 mg Sodium 12 mg Potassium 130 mg Arabinogalactans 1500 mg Soy Lecithin 1000 mg Phosphatidess 970 mg (supplies 230mgPhosphatidycholine) Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia sinensis-standardized to 40% 100mgepigallocatechingallate EGCG-supplies a minimum of 60% 150mgtotal catechins) 250 mg Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum burmanii).700 mg Plantain Fruit (Musa paradisica) 2000 mg Apple Fruit Powder 2000 mg Astaxanthin 1 mg D-Mannose 250 mg D-Xylitol 950 mg Rice bran, rice syrup solids, natural flavor, and astaxanthin complex. Free of wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy products, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
if pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before use.
This site is not owned or operated by Metagenics, Inc.